Why work for us?
Excel Housing Solutions is a family run organisation, and the importance of a positive work life balance is apparent within the organisation. If you choose to work for us some of the things that we currently offer are:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working (subject to role)
- Full training
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Opportunities to further your education in this field
- Opportunity to purchase a contractual week’s leave
- Refer a friend scheme
- A pension scheme
- An additional days leave granted for each year you work for us (up to 5 days)
- An additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Access to free, confidential mental health services to support you and your immediate families well-being
- Excellent terms and conditions
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free eye tests annually
- Happy, supportive and trusting workplace
- Friendly, supportive and approachable management teams
- The opportunity to feed into service developments via a Co-Production model
All our job offers are subject to an enhanced DBS check however we welcome applications from people with lived experience and anyone with criminal convictions will be considered subject to a risk assessment.
We embrace diversity and actively encourage applications from all members of the community, as a culture of inclusion is important to us.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further questions.